1. Mobile Enterprise Systems Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. When you contact us, we need to know your name, address, email address and contact number. This allows us to process your enquiry. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the enquiry process.
3. We use your personal information to update you about new products/services.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
6. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by firstname.lastname@example.org
7. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at email@example.com